Chinese-Forums

Star wars original trilogy with chinese subs ?

langxia

Does anyone know where I could find a dvd or blueray or a place to dl Star wars with chinese subs?

or if anyone knows if it even exists as I am looking for the OT with chinese subs since over a year and till now no luck...

Edit : I have been looking for DVD´s in Hongkong and Beijing and didn´t find any so if anyone knows if there was at one time a version with Chinese subs that would be very helpfull.

@skylee: thanks for the links, it seems that recently star wars didn't get new releases on dvd or blueray as the first link is people selling them and the prices range from 13 euros (one of em) to 155 euros :shock:

for the links to watch it online it seems I need to dl something ? I will check that again when I meet with my girlfriend next week

@mindmaxd: yeah I watch em sometimes, they are not bad at all :)

To watch the films, you have to install the baidu player. The films are rmvb files. They will be downloaded to your computer when you watch them. You can find them in a folder called baidu player, and delete them if you don't want them. AFAIK.

• Like 1