Final decision, Suzhou or Qingdao.

tyedi

7 members have voted

1. 1. What better suites me?

• Suzhou
    • Hangzhou
    • Shanghai

@Flickserve

Honestly for me and many people video is worth more than words. Especially that I have dyslexia so for me watching a video is much better solution. But I understand that in your case it might be different so if you have any particular questions feel free to ask. 

In my first video I present my first week in China, getting to know our campus, trying Chinese food, meeting new international students as well as going to a Chinese club. 

In the next videos I will focus more on studying, university etc. 

@abcdefg

You can use YouTube and Instagram in China using VPN. I recommend Express VPN

2 hours ago, BOMBOCLAT said:

so for me watching a video is much better solution

I am glad that you have found the right medium to express yourself. Instagram and YouTube are not that popular in China (because of the Great Firewall), but I assume you are sharing this with people who are not in China right now. Have you considered sharing within the Chinese media ecosystem? 

@Angelina

Because the university that I am studying in is very international, many upcoming students are wondering what is it like to study here, and what I usually do is go to YouTube and search for the place where I am going to see how it looks etc. Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University doesn't have many videos from students though so I thought it would be good to make some. 

I am starting my adventure with blogging, as you can see I don't have many videos on my channel but I believe I am making progress with each video. I am still overcoming the fear of speaking to the camera, that's why not much talking in my videos yet. (But I am working on that ;) )

I hope someone will find some value in my videos like some people did in my previous ones. If you liked my video please let me know in the comment and support me with like and subscribe ;)