Chinese-Forums

Translating a Short Slogan

Understudy

Imron -

The program is the Duke of Edinburgh's International Award. It's primary focus is that it gives young adults a chance to develop long term goals, and get more involved in the community through the help of adult mentoring. In this case, the "Proud to Deliver" could be interpretted as "Proud to Deliver (This program)", though they would like "Proud to Deliver" as a standalone idea.

• Like 1

Q - is it the organisation that is proud to deliver the programme, or that the young people joining the programme will be proud to deliver their service to their communities?

I have jotted a few bull points for discussion -

Proud - 1) we are proud to serve you; 2) we are proud of our service; 3) we are good, you are important; 4) you will feel good/ proud joining this programme ...

Deliver - 1) we deliver good service; 2) we help deliver your plans/ goals; 3) you deliver good service to your community...

我服務,你稱心。

為你服務,稱你心意。

助你實現理想,讓你稱心滿意。

優質服務,稱你心意。

優質服務,助你成長/發展。(I think here the service can refer to both that provided by the NGO and that provided by the young people.)

Somehow 稱心滿意 is stuck in my mind.

• Like 1