Chinese-Forums

life in shanghai

velma

hello!

I may go to shanghai guang ming high school next year to be french lecturer so I wonder if it's easy to be integrated out of the school when you are alone in a new city and not at university?is someone in that situation?another question: is it possible to work in a bar in extra with a student visa?

thanks

Hi !

I am also french and had been in Shanghai (上海), I initially planned to stay few days and finally staid 10 entire days!

I love this city, there is not so much to see touristically speaking ,but many places to go out, eat, and do activities.

I met many people, I remember hanging around with a group of Swedish, English, French, American....it was really good.

From my trip in China Shanghai stays the best memory I keep, even after two month and a really big tour in this country...

By the way...could u give me the adress of this school :D ?? I would like to teach french if possible to make money during this summer in China in Shanghai. I am actually looking for a job before entering university to learn chinese.

Merci ! :help

Mathieu