Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2013

Brian US

1) What is your native country? Pakistan

2) Where did you apply? Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination, Islamabad, Pakistan

3) When did you apply? 26 Feb 2013

4) When was the deadline? 4 March 2013

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time

6) What program did you apply for? Master's in Economics (English)

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1) Peking University (2) Fudan University (3) Xiamen University

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? No

9) What agency number did you use? Don't exactly remember right now!

10) Where did you get your physical done? Government Hospital, Pakistan

11) How did you get your documents notarized? Notary Public

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? N/A

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? N/A

14) How were you notified? N/A

15) When were you accepted/rejected? N/A

16) What school and program were you accepted to? N/A

• Like 2

@Tomas Tomas

From what I read from last year's thread, it seems the results for Americans came out in mid-July, they were sent an email.

As for anyone applying to Tianjin University, they informed me the results should be out in June.

1. What is your native country? Dominica

2. Where did you apply? Ministry of Education and Chinese Embassy

3. When did you apply? 31 March, 2013

4. When was the deadline? 31 March, 2013

5. Have you applied for the scholarship before? No

6. What program did you apply for? Bachelor's Degree in International Economics and Trade

7. What schools did you put for your preferences? Hunan University, South China University of Technology, Choqging University

8. Did you apply for the schools beforehand? No

9. What agency number did you use? Embassy in Dominica

10. Where did you get your physical done? Local Medical Doctor

11. Where did you get your documents notarized? Local Attorney

12. Where did you get your official Chinese red stamps?

I will update it when I get my results.

Sorry to post this again but I don't know how to edit my previous post.

1) What is your native country? U.S.

2) Where did you apply? Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine

3) When did you apply? Filled out application in late January; Sent in hard-copies via DHL late April

4) When was the deadline? April 30th

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time.

6) What program did you apply for? Three Year Doctoral Program in Acupuncture & Moxibustion and Tuina (taught in English)

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1. Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine 2. Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine 3. Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? Yes/No...I applied for the TUTCM Chinese government scholarship program for postgraduates.

9) What agency number did you use? Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine

10) Where did you get your physical done? Urgent Care Center

11) How did you get your documents notarized? School registrar at my former university.

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? Huh?

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I was accepted for the full scholarship starting September 2013.

14) How were you notified? By e-mail

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Accepted May 28, 2013

16) What school and program were you accepted to? Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine; Three Year Doctoral Program

Thank you Brian for this very helpful forum topic. Good luck to all the other applicants!!

• Like 1

1) What is your native country? UK

2) Where did you apply? Xiamen University Admissions Office

3) When did you apply? April 21st

4) When was the deadline? April 30th

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time

6) What program did you apply for? Master's in International Relations

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1) Xiamen University (2) Fudan University

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? No

9) What agency number did you use? Can't remember

10) Where did you get your physical done? Local hospital

11) How did you get your documents notarized? Stamped by University/Hospital

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? I didn't...

I got an email from the XMU admissions office saying a list of candidates has been sent to CSC for final approval and results will be posted on the Xiamen University admissions office website in late June or early July.

• New Members

@aung: i am a bit confused man,i didn't get any email from these universities(sun yat sen university,xiamen university,guangxi medical university and zhejiang university ) @s200UK:i am confused, i applied to xiamen university on March 1st but my status of application still "not yet"what's that mean? i am not selected?please,what about ur status????????????????

是否收到申请材料:

Arrival of application materials: Not yet!

申请状态:

Status of application: Not yet!

录取通知书邮寄情况:

Delivery of admission notice: EMS No:

I applied to Xiamen University on at the end of March and so far no results yet, but on the admissions website I was admitted but that doesn't mean for the scholarsip yet right? on the csc website it said application is still checking

@kuduro my application status is as follows but this has nothing to do with scholarships, just acceptance on the course. Perhaps email XMU admissions to see if they have received your application?

是否收到申请材料:

Arrival of application materials: Yes

申请状态:

Status of application: Admitted

录取通知书邮寄情况:

Delivery of admission notice: EMS No:

@ amanda92:

Xiamen University has not yet announced Awardees of Scholarships for 2013. Keep checking admission news section of their website (see link below)

http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/shownewsclass.aspx?language=en&news_class=3

@ cin05:

You may check your status by logging in online application portal of CSC. (see link below)

http://laihua.csc.edu.cn/inscholarship/student/stuChooseLocale.do?chooseLocale=chooseLocale&language=english

All the best!

Hi! I applied to Shenyang Ligong Daxue. Have anyone else applied docs there?

where can i see admission list csc 2013? my status on laihua is "submitted", and there is no information on off. website(

many people from others uni have already received their results...

First and foremost I want to thank the admins, notably Brian US, for putting this CSC Scholarship forum together as reading this forum has answered many of my questions, I however have another question:

So on laihua my application status says "The application form is currently checking." So I hope that that is good.

However, I emailed my first choice school to enquire as to whether they had received my scholarship application documents (I did not apply to the school beforehand), and they said "No."

So, should I be concerned?

Also they said that the English program is self supporting despite the "csc.edu.cn" website saying that the English medium program is entitled to admit Government Scholarship students?

Should I also be concerned?

Thank You guys in advance,

@ presando:

'currently checking' means your application form is under process, so have patience.

Usually info. related to chinese universities are not regularly updated on CSC website. If the university has itself confirmed regarding non-applicability of scholarship on a specific program, then you should be hopeful for university of your 2nd preference. All the best!

@ Dr. Haseeb:

Sir, I had received confirmation from IPC for being shortlisted as Principal Candidate for the Scholarship on February 2013, however, confirmation from university(ies) is still awaited. For which program did you apply and which universities did you prefer?