Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2013

Brian US

From what I have been told I think Tianjin University is going to release the results during the middle of this month because the semester is about to end here at the end of the month and people are going to go back home for Summer break. I think most universities in China are the same if you directly applied, the results should be coming soon.

Good luck everyone

1) What is your native country? Romania

2) Where did you apply? 1st. BLCU ; 2nd Tsinghua 3rd Peking

3) When did you apply? Filled out application in Febrary; Sent copies on March

4) When was the deadline? April 30th

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this is my very first time.

6) What program did you apply for? One Year Studying Chinese Language (taught in English)

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1. BLCU 2. TSINGHUA 3. PEKING

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? I applied for the CSC Chinese government scholarship program for undergraduates.

9) What agency number did you use? Romania Embassy

10) Where did you get your physical done? Brasov Public Hospital

11) How did you get your documents notarized? At a local notary

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? -

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I don't know yet but I was accepted at BLCU

14) How were you notified? By e-mail and BLCU sent me home (in Brasov) acceptance letter and a document wich is necessary for Visa

15) When were you accepted/rejected? -

16) What school and program were you accepted to? -

Good luck everybody! See you in Beijing! :)

1) What is your native country? Philippines

2) Where did you apply? directly to the University

3) When did you apply? completed online application in Feb and sent the documents in March

4) When was the deadline? April 1, 2013

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? first time applicant

6) What program did you apply for? English taught Postgraduate Study (Doctoral's program)

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1.Zhejiang University

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? No, i applied both admission of the university and the Scholarship at thesame time

9) What agency number did you use? ZJU number

10) Where did you get your physical done? Local university infirmary

11) How did you get your documents notarized? not needed in my documents since all are in English form

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? not aware about this

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? Scholarship is still under checked by the CSC for approval, admission was already ok since i received a notification from the ZJU to accept the admission offer around mid-May

14) How were you notified? By e-mail from International admission office

15) When were you accepted/rejected? waiting

16) What school and program were you accepted to? waiting

​Wishing us all luck for this application. Congrats for those who made it at this far.

• Like 1

@Brian Hope you or anyone can assist with this one.

I friend of mine who had also applied to our Local Chinese Embassy had selected three universities. However, after going checking the programmes offered at the 3 institutions that she had selected, she found out that only 1 out of the 3 offers the programme selected during the online application process.

Will this negatively affect her chances of getting the scholarship?

1) What is your native country? UK

2) Where did you apply? Chinese Embassy in European Union, Brussels.

3) When did you apply? April 22nd

4) When was the deadline? April 30th

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time.

6) What program did you apply for? MID programme

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1. Tsinghua

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? Yes. I had my admission notice from Tsinghua in January which I put with my CSC application. Tsinghua didn't nominate me directly for the scholarship because I was currently in China and those in China aren't eligible for nomination by the university.

9) What agency number did you use? Embassy of China in European Union

10) Where did you get your physical done? In the UK summer of 2012 before I came to China.

11) How did you get your documents notarized? Didn't do this.

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? Didn't do this either.

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? The university told me I was accepted for the scholarship but I have to wait for the official notice from the embassy.

FYI: The EU Embassy said that results will be posted on their website: http://www.chinamission.be/eng/ -on Monday 10th June. I dont know if I believe this but il keep looking out.

Good luck everyone! And thanks for the information and help!

• Like 2

1) What is your native country? Kenya

2) Where did you apply? Chinese Embassy in Kenya.

3) When did you apply? March 25th

4) When was the deadline? March 25th

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? Nope.

6) What program did you apply for? PhD Engineering

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1. Beijing University of Technology 2. Harbin Engineering University 3. Dalian University of Technology

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? NO

9) What agency number did you use? 4041 Embassy of P.R. China in Kenya

10) Where did you get your physical done? Government hospital in Kenya.

11) How did you get your documents notarized? Public notary.

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? Huh!

Will update when i get the rest. By the way I have been lurking in the forum for a while now but my anxiety has finally gotten the better of me. I've just seen that the results for Harbin Engineering University have been posted here and wanted to ask whether those who applied through their home country embassies could also be on that list, or are they the names of those who applied directly to universities only.

• New Members

@Thomas

Congrats!

I'm from Brazil and I'm also running for a scholarship in Dalian University of Technology.

You sent an email to them asking about your currently status or they sent something to you saying that you were selected?

• New Members

@Tomas

Hmm, ok, thanks!

I found the contacts there. Later I will write them. I'm applying for a bachelor's degree program for 1 year (in environmental engineering) and for chinese language for another year. And you?