Chinese-Forums

A Decade of Delights: Chinese-forums.com Ten Year Anniversary

roddy

Oha, another year passed allready. I thought I just made a post on the last birthday thread.

Well happy b-day to the forum! May it help many others, provide a lot of joy to all of us, bring us funny unbelievable storys and so on... :)

• Like 1

I'm a relative new comer to this forum, but for the past 3 years it has been one of the first sites I visit every morning. I'm glad it exists, and hope it stays for years to come.

Keep up the good work :)

• Like 1

My glass will not be imaginary. Nor the contents. Congratulations.

I remember well when you started although I didn't join until a year later, shy little wallflower that I am.

• Like 2

Happy birthday! Chinese Forums is one of the only websites I've visited almost daily ever since signing up 8 years ago. I was on here before I was on Facebook! Now Facebook is on its way out again, but this little corner of Chinese enthusiasts is fortunately still going strong. Many happy returns!

• Like 1

生日快樂! I only found this forum very recently, I wish I had found it earlier. You guys are priceless. Just browsing and reading others' topics gave me like a dozen helpful insights and ideas just those past few weeks.

• Like 1

Nothing odd about an internet forum startup in the bedroom, hey, I practice wushu in my own bedroom now that I moved the bed elsewhere to make space for my kungfu weapon collection. So sorry you didn't invite me to your bedroom for a martial arts performance to commemorate the event. Next time then. =* Thanks for paying those server fees all along.

• Like 2

Congratulations Roddy on creating a forum that has stood the test of time (many don't). I think the reason it's still active after so many years is because so much useful information has accumulated here, and that you've managed to maintain such a a friendly and helpful atmosphere.

Here's to another ten!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy belated birthday!

Chinese-forums has been with me since I opened my first textbook almost 6 years ago, and I owe a lot of what I know to people here. Thanks for all the work you've put into the community Roddy and the rest of you.

• Like 1

Thanks to Roddy and everyone who contributes to this forum, which is the first and most beloved forum I ever meet. Several years sticking around here, makes me having 论坛范儿 even speaking in QQ groups.

Today is the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival, and I’d like to raise imaginary Zongzi to all of you, 今天你吃了吗?

:)

• Like 2