Chinese-Forums

updates on 1 week mandarin language schools in shanghai

sl234

i have a one year unlimited visit business visa and unused frequent flier miles

I thought i would use up my miles and come back to shanghai ( I have friends there ) to study some chinese in a private school. Last year, I went to keats school in kunming for a week. It was excellent but shanghai is more convenient this year.

Are there any updates or recommendations? I am not a diligent student but have some basic conversation and would like to continuously improve my language skills.

I am looking for a school that uses short term spoken chinese. I am at the book 2 level. i am over 50 and will stay in a hotel. I am looking for lessons 4-6 hours per day.

Hi,We provide online Chinese services to people around world. Our major services are focused on Chinese Language Tutoring. TIANChineseHome is a university-based Chinese service studio. All our Members are professors and professionals of different subject areas who are committed to offer our best service to meet the client's requirements. Please visit: www.tianchinesehome.com

Try New Concept Mandarin. They provide intensive course so you can learn 4-6 hours a day; totally home-made textbook target to expats in China; abundant handouts and flashcards as well.

Shanghai Center

Mobile: +86(21) 5228 2950

E-mail: shanghai@newconceptmandarin.com

• 3 months later...

Apologies. due to my work schedule, i have to  postpone plans until 2014.   I did follow -up  on the suggestions above and all the schools seemed responsive.  It seems that the rates are a bit high.  I  personally found keats school to be very good though it is in Kunming.