Chinese-Forums

MBA Chinese Business Practice, London South Bank and Shanghai Normal

roddy

Got sent info about this by email, adding it up here. MBA in Chinese Business Practice. You do one semester at London South Bank University in the UK, a second semester at Shanghai Normal University, then a three month internship / dissertation.

No work experience required, they'll take you with an undergrad degree. There are also scholarships available to cover second and third semester fees, and it sounds like currently there are enough scholarships to cover the entire class. There's also a possibility flights will be covered.

Anyone done it / interested?

• 2 months later...
  • New Members

I don't know much about the MBA program, but I know that Shanghai Normal University (SHNU) is one of the better universities in Shanghai and in China. The only other university that I could definitively describe as being more prestigious than SHNU would be Fudan University. For an MBA I would think Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) would be good too, but Fudan is the more famous one. Tongji University is good for engineering and technology based studies.