Chinese-Forums

Teaching in Beijing

muskyminxx

Does anyone out there know anything about the Worldlink teaching program in Beijing? (They also have a chinese language program that has been mentioned elsewhere on this site.) My boyfriend is looking to apply with them while I study Chinese next year, but can't seem to find any opinions/reviews of past teachers.

The reason he favors the program is that it doesn't require teaching certification, and it looks like they are pretty well-organized, and offer a training program and everything.

Any insight at all would be most welcome.

• 2 years later...

Hello netziens, travelers, and China enthusiasts,

I am a manager in the Worldlink Education program in Beijing. We have been hearing about this and other forums for some time - and personally many of us use them as well.

We do not want to start a flame war, discuss or disparage our competitors, or get into specific examples - frankly, we have a school to run ;)

But we would like to invite anyone interested in what we feel is the best entrance and teaching program in Beijing to visit our newly updated website at

Specifically we address our: pay scale, living and working conditions, and bonus structure - which we see hasn't been addressed on many of these forums. Also on the site we have contacts listed to talk to real teachers currently in our school. Please feel free to email us any specific question or requirements and we will have a real teacher or director get back to you promptly.

www.worldlinkedu.com/teach-in-china/

Thanks for your interest and we hope to see you in Beijing soon -

The Worldlink Education Team

I have heard the name mentioned a few times before but can't recall in which particular context.

You could try and ask the question over on some of the ESL specific forums like eslcafe.com or raoulschinasaloon.com

be aware that newbies need a thick skin when asking questions at the first one.