Chinese-Forums

What is the name of this movie?

Zellous

• New Members

Hello,

I watched a Chinese movie with English dubs about 15 years ago on South African TV (SABC 1).

The movie was a comedy, and the best comedy movie I've ever seen. Unfortunately, I've never seen that movie again, and googling has not helped, nor asking my Chinese friends there.

The first scene I remember in the movie, was someone dragging a naked (with underwear) prisoner through the snow. The prisoner might have been Jackie Chan or Sammo Hung.

Then the guard/officer/whatever gives him food - a frozen chicken! The prisoner tries to eat it, but cannot.

Then they get into a brawl, and start rolling down the mountain. They become a huge snowball and keep rolling.. xD

Another scene is that they are in prison. One person has a saw to cut through the bars, but the guard sees it and tries to take it from one of the cages, but they pass it down to the other cages. This hilariousness ensues until they eventually escape. BUT, they are chained together in pairs.

They are close to the train tracks, so they decide to use a train to escape. One pair rides horses and tries to get onto the train, but one of the guys ends up getting hung with the chain. Another pair is smart and waits for the train to cut the chain, but it doesn't if I remember correctly.

There is also a scene where someone must jump out of a 2nd story window, and below they wait with a big sheet to catch him/her. This also fails.

Another scene I remember cause it was so shocking, is that they are in a camp site of bad guys, and I'm not sure what happened, but the bad guy says to a woman: "You stupid girl! Now I'm going to rape you!". Then a fight breaks out and they beat up the bad guys.

If anyone can help me find the name of this movie, especially where I can get it with English dubs or subs, I will be eternally grateful!

Maybe it is Jackie Chan's 一个好人or我是谁,If you can supply more details that will be helpful to search the movie,like where does this story happend or start,How about the time年代,what are characters' 职业profession,and what is the movie mainly talk about.

• New Members

The movie is mainly a comedy, and the time could be anywhere from 70's to 90's, as it seemed a bit old when I watched it. I was a kid though, so I don't remember much more than what I wrote in the first post.

I thought that the scenes I described would help if someone had watched this movie.