Chinese-Forums

维塔斯~ Vitas ~ Витас

heifeng

Since there isn't a thread on Vitas from what I have seen, I thought I would add one because he is a bit of a Chinese market cross over artist.

You can read about him here on Baidu & Wiki

As can be seen on his website, he holds a number of concerts in China, has appeared in Chinese New Year Galas,

, and even this
(& FYI has even tackled singing 青藏高原!). You will also notice that even on youtube many of his songs conveniently have Chinese subtitles included. (Nice selection of songs
but not ALL with subtitles)

I became aware of him and his 海豚音 while living in Beijing a few years back and seeing quite a number advertisements for his concerts...basically everywhere. That piqued my interest and well after figuring out who this guy was that suddenly was everywhere, I became a bit addicted to his unique style & have been for the last 5+ years.

Also, he tours outside of China--see here . Lastly, for our American & Canadian friends, he will be touring several cities in North America in 2014! I have my tickets close enough to rupture an eardrum, do you?