Chinese-Forums

Problems posting? Hit CTRL+F5, then look in here.

roddy

Ok, Google search should be ad-free now. At least until we run out of search credits, which should be in...actually only six months. I may need to rethink this ad free thing...

PS 'Course, was your original appearance anything to write home about?

BTW, even after the CTRL + F5 trick, I still cannot use the quote function. When I make a post, such as this one, all formatting options are grayed out and are not selectable.

Firefox and Win 7 (both fully updated.)

Will try that button. "BBCCode Mode." It's actually as gray as the rest of the buttons, but I hit it anyway, and sure enough, it works.

They should all be greyed out except for one on the top far left - which is the button for enabling formatting

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I knew about that and was waiting to see if anyone noticed. Did anyone else notice?

I also just fixed a bug with dates in the popular posts block on the front page, they weren't being adjusted for time zones. And I spotted that one all by myself...

• 1 month later...

Looked into this - looks like IE11 has been pushed out, and it isn't compatible with the rich text editor. 

You should at any point be able to hit the light switch button at the top left of the editor for a very basic but bombproof editor*

I have also applied a patch which might work - hit CTRL+F5 and try again. 

I also saw reference to going into Internet Security Settings and choosing to 'allow programatic clipboard access'

*although I did submit a bug report for it only this morning...

• Like 1