Chinese-Forums

Hsk 3rd level results

gianki

• New Members

Hi everybody, yesterday i took from internet a sample of an hsk 3rd level in pdf. plus i downloaded the mp3 file to do the listening test.

But I can't know if I passed the test or not, I just know that I did 80 questions, 40 about oral and the others about writing.

I did 25 correct on the listening so 15 mistakes and about the others writing 40 i did 37 correct and 3 mistakes. I just know that I have to reache at least 180/300, but i can't know because as I said before it's a pdf file. The question is, did I pass the hsk 3rd level sample with those mistakes I write before? Thank you so much. Kind regards.

There's a thread here about scoring: http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/32561-new-hsk-writing-section-score-weight-distrubution/

I believe it's 100 points per section (Listening, Reading, Writing).   25/40 = 62.5 on listening. 

You need to break the non Listening questions into the Reading and the Writing (writing for level 3 = arrange the sentences + write the hanzi).

I'm pretty sure no matter where you made those mistakes, it will still be more than 180 on points.

Note that it's a timed test, so if you got those scores under the time allowed, I believe you can consider yourself as passing the sample.