Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2014 General Discussion

haoyu

@Dr. Haseeb Sattar and @Fysal

Well, I guess all their admission policy is bureaucratic style of transparency. They want you to wait until last minutes, but everyone has his/her own agenda to follow as well and cannot expect them to announce in late june or july. I wish for you guys' good news.

Thanks ffor your feedbacks

• Like 1

do any one know when  the  results will come out  for shanghai jiao tong university and Chongqing university

@Abbasi. Dear try to ask your result from your supervisor, he might know, as my supervisor sent me following email in Last Monday that; 

BTW, we organized to review all the applications yesterday. You are ranked No.1. So I think this will give you the most possible to get scholarship from the government. Congratulations!
You can prepare your research works in advance. I believe in you will be an achiever in your futer researcher.

Dear I did not get any official email from International Office of the University, so wait, hopefully they will inform within 2-3 weeks.

@shroq, me too applied in Chongqing University, and no response from them.

@David Ma

Yes, I sent the CSC application to them directly. This is what I was instructed by Xiada to do.

@Agelhwz

I’m sorry that things have been complicated for you! :( It might be like what Eponym said and they might just be full on their CSC quota… they might just not be accepting CSC applications for MCTSOL students anymore and that one little word was lost in translation during your correspondence with them. I hope it all works out well for you and that I’ll see you (And David Ma!) there in September!

@Pauan- It's the same in my country. They advertise the CSC scholarship calling out for those who want undergraduate degrees. There usually is no mention of any other degree level. Then when the scholarship winners are announce, they're all Masters and language students. The embassy told me that the scholarship prioritizes on postgraduate education, so undergrads will get it if the quota hasn't been filled.

• Like 1

Hello0 i g0t this message from SHANDON UNIVERSITY Today Any one else from shandong...?????

Dear applicant,

Your documents are well received!

We are now checking your application documents for CSC scholarship and found that your documents are complete.

We will announce the result around May 30 and please wait patiently for our further notices.

Any question, please feel free to contact us.

With regards,

• Like 1

Today I have received email from Wuhan University of Technology

Dear Student,

We have already received your application documents. The following is the Procedure of CSC scholarship in WUT:

1.Finally approved scholarship winners to be informed around the end of June by email

2. Admission Notice and JW201 Form shall be sent out before the end of July.

what that mean and this univ was my third chose 

@shroq, this is ready-made reply that university is giving to every candidate. If you applied this university only in 1st choice and sent application+documents to it then have strong hope otherwise no need to think about it. As the universities for 2nd and 3rd choices on our applications are not considered application, only 1st selection works for next processes. 

Dear I do not have any idea about ur 1st and 2nd choice university and their results, but I am just telling you this reply is ready-made, which they are giving against each email whether you applied or not.

• Like 1