Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2014 General Discussion

haoyu

if you haven't heard back from your first or second choices, then most likely, you aren't going to be accepted to those. its also possible the csc didn't even send your application to them. when you don't apply directly to the universities, the csc has free range to do whatever they want with your application. it's not highly likely, but even people who have already received acceptances from universities and the csc have the possibility of having that changed by july. the csc is probably using this time to fill in all the quotas of other less popular schools. as a general rule, nothing is certain until you receive the visa application and admission notice to a school in july. this is what they mean by final result.

Hey its zaid from Pakistan

I got mail from the university i had applied on 22 april...

The mail enclosed the following material...

We are pleased to inform you that we have examined your application materials. We have decided to enroll you to study in our university as a master program student for .................................Engineering from 2014 September to 2016 September.

You will also be the candidate of Chinese Scholarship. According to the notice of the China Scholarship Council, your scholarship for studying in China will be covered as follow:

-a waiver of fee for registration, tuition and basic textbooks;

-free on-campus dormitory accommodation;

-monthly living allowance;

-outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.

Please note that you must reply and accept this offer before April 30th. If you observe the laws and decrees of China as well as the rules and regulations of the institution you attend, and also accept the Additional Conditions as follows, we will go on process and send the formal offer from our university.

I want to know , has i got the scholarship..????

@zaino: I believe that you got the scholarship. :) You should confirm before 30th April, did you do it? If you are still confused, you can email or call your uni. to check.

Kindly Just confirm me That, Nankai University has not started their process yet, as they are asking me to pay application processing fee. They sent me following email,

"We have already received your application material,and you still can pay the application fee, but next week will be the deadline, so we hope you could pay the application fee by the end of this week if possible".

If someone got any response from Nankai University, then kindly share it with me.

Dear all,

It is heard that Scholarship Stipend may be doubled... last month CSC meeting held regarding this matter...

Wow, great news! Where did you hear it? Is it considering certain type of applicants? If they would implement this from THIS year(not future) that would be awesome!

hey guys, do anyone have or had this status?

申请进度:“推荐机构择优确认中”- 推荐
(意见:xxxxx大学孔子学院初步审核身份属实,符合推荐条件,特进行推荐。)
接收院校:天津师范大学

It's like this for some time now, I am getting nervus. I have taken HSKK exam (like 4 days ago), and filled the aplication whitout it. Can it have anything to do with it? Do I have any chances?