Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2014 General Discussion

haoyu

@shroq: yes. I'm in the Formal Candidates List. My id number is 293354

@justforget: check your CSC application form. It's the series number at the bottom of page.

• Like 2

Well, after the nomination by the university, let us wait for approval from CSC and MOE before end of June. Hope that everything goes smoothly.

I am just curious that those who did not get nominated will they have the second round chance if someone on the first round list rejects the scholarship? Wish all the best luck to those who are still waiting.

• Like 1

@shroq: you're on waiting list?

@justforget: I think you can contact directly to Mr Sun Yan at BUAA for your case. Maybe you can have chance after they review your case.

For those who applied through embassy number, don't we have to wait until July for results?

In the case of Beihang, for example:

The list of nominated candidates are from those who applied directly to the university?

Would there be a second list of nomination for those who didnt apply directly? or is that the only list?

I did put Beihang but as the third uni through embassy number.

@leonguyen52

How did you apply?

Edit: Going through last year scholarship results, looks like people who didnt apply directly were getting results since June (not sure if from May). That may be a response for my own questions, but if someone knows better please respond =)

• New Members

hello,

anyone please help me

IHend, promise to attend Harbin Normal University upon receiving the CSC Government Scholarship. I promise that I have only applied for one CSC Government Scholarship. I understand that failure to comply will result in CSC being immediately notified, which could result in the termination of my scholarship application.

what mean about it?