Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2014 Other Applicants

haoyu

i see there confuse between Shroq and shuoshuo  :roll:

shuoshuo and all ..... i see in this website for Chongqing University  the deadline in 4 May and The name list of the recommended scholarship winning candidates for graduate programs will be sent to China Scholarship Council for approval by the end of April, 2014. HOW!!!!!!

http://international.cqu.edu.cn/ArticleView/2014-3-17/Article_View_519.Htm

• 2 weeks later...

shroq - Yes, the applications from the dispatching authorities are usually sent at the end of April or early May. They request applications earlier than that though...most of the time anyway. That way, everyone submits their applications well before the dispatching authorities submit everything to CSC Beijing. Remember,it is the CSC who will have the final say, and the dispatching authorities only have the power to recommend. Official results will be out in a few months.

I found out that my government never sent my documents to the Chinese embassy, so I don't know if I'll be able to do anything about it at this point. We'll see.

• Like 1

Dear colleagues

I have received below email from university please guide me what should I do now

Thanks for applying in Tsingua university. it is delighted to inform you that we have nominated as a candidate chines government scholarship. The final result will be notified after the evaluation of chines government scholarship and tsinghua university scholarship council.

we have aready received your all documents there is no need to submit any document to CSC. Thanks

@Shuoshuo, I have received this email should I understand that I have selected for scholarship and should make the plan for study in China

Thanks for applying to Tsinghua University . We are delighted to inform you that we have nominated you as a candidate of Chinese Government Scholarship. The final result will be notified after the evaluation by China Scholarship Council and Tsinghua Scholarship Council.  

We already received your CSC application documents.You do not need to submit any other documents for CSC scholarship application.

razak1 - Wow, that's great news that you have been nominated by Tsinghua. Now all you have to do is wait for Tsinghua to notify you if you get the scholarship, but this will be on late June or early July. There is nothing left for you to do but wait. But being nominated is already a very good sign, most people end up getting the scholarship if they have been nominated by a university.

Well, I also have some good news: my application status online finally changed to 'checking' and my embassy has confirmed that they have submitted my documents to CSC Beijing. Fingers crossed now.

Thank you very much for your kind information and good news, another good news for is the status of application of CSC is also changed and it is the application form is currently checking.

Thank you and regards

Razak

Hi All,

Today my university admission result changed from "pending" to "admitted". And they have indicated student no. below the result. 

But the scholarship page is still "currently checking". 

@razak1

I received the same email from Tsinghua! :D 

Hv u checked the online application system status?

Revealed@ I was  applied directly in university and fill the online form of CSC when I completed all requirement in mid of April Tsinghua university informed me that they have nominated me for CSC scholarship. Now in this time my admission status is in pending while CSC application is in checking. would you like to inform me that what should I do now because your status has been changed from pending to admitted.

Thank you

@razak1

I received the email in early April. I did nothing after the email, because all we got to do is just wait.

And my status was just changed yesterday.

I think it takes some times to update all the student status?

Instead of the nomination for CSC Scholarship, did you receive another email regarding the acceptance of the university program?

I received, and they said will send the formal acceptance letter in June.

This is not related to the scholarship, just the program acceptance. 

Did they send it to you as well?

Revealed @  Today I have received email from university that they are waiting for final result of CSC when they will receive will notify .

Regarding the university have already nominated me for CSC scholarship  the university will send both admission and scholarship letter on my address If CSC finally selected my name