Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2014 Other Applicants

haoyu

Today I have received email from Wuhan University of Technology

Dear Student,

We have already received your application documents. The following is the Procedure of CSC scholarship in WUT:

1.Finally approved scholarship winners to be informed around the end of June by email

2. Admission Notice and JW201 Form shall be sent out before the end of July.

what that mean and this univ was my third chose 

@shroq today I have received below email from Tsinghua university

Dear applicant,

Congratulations! Your application of Tsinghua University and Chinese Government Scholarship has been successful. We are delighted to offer you a place with Chinese Government full scholarship in the coming academic year 2014.

The official admission letter and visa application form will be sent to you after the final administrative approval by the University Admission Committee. The detailed information regarding registration and accommodation will be sent along with the admission letter. The official admission package will be issued around June.

@razak1 

Yeahhhh! I got the same email too! :)

Congratz

We can meet up at Tsinghua later :D

I have reply to the email that I accept the offer. But they haven't replied back. 

Sometimes when I really excited, this kind of small things make me crazy. Hahaha

Congratz and wish u all luck, people :)

• Like 1

Shanghai Jiao Tong University said me I have to send recommendation letter from Chinese embassy of Nepal. But Chinese embassy of Nepal has no system to give recommendation letter who has applied for master in physics. May be I am only one who applied for physics in Shanghai Jiao Tong University from Nepal as it is one of the best university of physics. Shroq Do you send recommendation letter?

• Like 1

I got Email From Shandong university that We are checking ur application for CSC Scholarship and found complete final nomination would be notified around 30 May s0 please wait patiently for our further notices..

Guys any chance for me after this mail...?????

• Like 1

Razzak 

I got Email From Shandong university that We are checking ur application for CSC Scholarship and found complete final nomination would be notified around 30 May s0 please wait patiently for our further notices..

Guys any chance for me after this mail...??

• Like 1