Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2014 Other Applicants

haoyu

Hi

I am Sayan Roy ,from India.I had applied for CSC for MS at BIT(Beijing Institute of Technology).

I had received a mail on the 10th of April from BIT,that I've been "conditionally admitted" for the MS program for the fall semester.Please send us the signed scanned copy if you accept the letter.I did so as requested.

But I am bit confused as the CSC online application as of now states that the application has been submitted and not checking as mentioned in the earlier threads above and haven't received any more mails from BIT or CSC.

I would be highly grateful if anyone could throw some light on what it means and what to do next.

-Sayan Roy

New Thread/Closing current thread:

I have created a new thread for candidates to post their scholarship results (as they come in).  If you've received the scholarship, please go and post your info there!  If you haven't received the scholarship yet, you are still welcome to post there and update once you do receive it!

Please note that this thread will be closing soon since the CSC scholarship window is now closed.

Thank you all for your contributions to this thread!  Special thanks to shuoshuo for contributing time, answering questions, and being super helpful on this thread!

• Like 1

I received an Email stating that

"Thank you for applying our university.

Your documents have been processed. We are impressed with your experience and academic qualifications. We decided to recommend you to China Scholarship Council as one of candidates of 2014 China Government Scholarship. The final result will be announced by CSC at the end of May. We will inform you as soon as possible.

If you failed this year, you are more than welcome to apply next year. Then we will give priority to you.

Please reply to this Email. Without a reply, applicants will be considered to give up this opportunity. Thanks.

Good luck!"

What should I believe now? will I get the scholarship? 

I will wait for a prompt reply from everybody specially seniors

@awaiz_26: you just got admission from university, to be awarded scholarship, you need to wait for CSC confirmation. University just sent your name to CSC for evaluation process by CSC.

@awaiz_26, Not everyone gets recommended by a school, so take that as a good sign!  As leonguyen52 said, you'll have to wait for the CSC to confirm results (typically July).  Best wishes on your application!

@Sayan Roy, you could contact your dispatching authority (or school if you applied directly) to confirm that your status or request an update.  Best wishes on your application!