Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2014 Other Applicants

haoyu

Thanks all.. wish u all the best as well! :) Jiayou!!! 

@razak1

Yes finally they replied, and said will send the package end of June.

So we need to wait impatiently again until June haha

Btw they didn't mention about my docs whether it all complete or not.. 

@shroq:Application form has been already recovered means your application form cannot be accessed by university while it doesnt show up on system. U must submit it, if not, university will not check your application form.

@shroq: some weeks ago, before I received email from buaa to confirm about Waiting list, i aslo forgot to resubmit after I pressed recover button on laihua. Mr Sun yan emailed me and told me that they couldnt find my application form on system and asked me to resubmit it. Luckily, i did it immediately and my application form passed evaluation round.

@Shroq I remember you had this problem for quite some time. Did you ever resubmit it the first time you saw that it was recovered? Because recovered means that you basically cancelled your application if you wanted to fix something.

@shroq: can you take a screenshot? I think you should try to re-do the step 4 in instruction on laihua: Preview the application form after finishing it and submit it online.

Mine status on laihua now is currently checking so I cannot see the recover button to test for you.

Hello everybody.

I come from Vietnam. I have applied program CSC 2014 PhD at Zhejiang University. My professor said that: "I have received your documents from International education Zhejiang Unversity, asked me signature acceptance on your documents and after that I have been sent it to international education Zhejiang Unversity". (My professor wrote the Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU Professor).

This year, Is there anybody who applied for Zhejiang University? If anyone has information related to CSC at Zhejiang, please share this news with all of us on here!*, thank you so much.

*moderator edit:  see forum rules regarding posting personal contact information.

@shroq - same thing happened to me. I mentioned this earlier on this thread. What happened is that the first time I submitted my documents online it said 'application submitted'. Then I accidentally clicked on the recovery button. Then the status changed to 'application has already been recovered'. This means that you have cancelled the submission.

When I re-submitted the application, my embassy was able to change the status to 'checking'.

You have to re-submit as soon as possible. I find it strange that your dispatching authority has not mentioned this to you, that they have been unable to access your online application? I hope you have time to settle this isue.