Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2014 Other Applicants

haoyu

• New Members

hello everybody...

i have applied for csc for master degree in Engineering,,,

i didnt know the exact procedure how to apply,,but my cousin told me that only fill the csc online registeration application form and then send the hard copy of application form along with the required documents directly to the CSC Level 13, Building A3 No.9 Chegongzhuang Avenue Beijing....so i did it

and didnt send my documents to individual universities which i wrote in my application form preferance,,

so i now just wana know either i ll get a chance without by  applying to the individual uni,,or no????

@zakir - Only dispatching authorities should send documents to CSC headquarters in Beijing. There is nowhere online or offline that instruct individuals to apply directly to the CSC headquarters. Don't you read instructions?

Sayuri - I know, right? Haha...

• New Members

i didnt check that by myself,,,only my cousin told me to do so,,,now when i see it by myself,,, i just got to know about all the procedure,,,but its too late,,,my bad luck,,, :(

any how thank usoo much for ur kind response  @ shuoshuo,,,,

@awaiz_26 and zakir, I wrote a summary on the CSC process here.  Also, see below:

@Everyone:

Just a couple general reminders:  Before you post, please make sure you have read the information on the CSC website, as well as the original post for the CSC general information thread.

Also, everyone, please be civil in your communication!  We can point people in the right direction and be nice about it too.   :)

• Like 2

zhejiang university announced the result on 1st of may i also applied they give only 5 scholarship...and my status of zhejiang application changed on 2nd may that

your application is checking now it passed one month and still the status says that your application is checking..... :(  :(  :(  :wall  :wall  :wall

@Haoyu

thanks for your kind info i already contacted univ but they send me the names of succesful candidates and i dont know where are my documents now i think they sent my documents to csc may be csc will adjust me in my 2nd or 3rd choice of university

And 

@nptaidhdt

i applied to master degree prugram

Dear All Colleague 

I have received email from Tsinghua university below

Dear Applicant

Congratulation your application of Tsinghua university and Chinese Government scholarship has been successful. We are delighted to offer you a place with Chinese government Full scholarship in the coming academic year 2014   

• Like 1