Chinese-Forums

Does anyone has the list of all chinese character we can type in windows

navmesh

There are some chinese site required verification code ,but this code is in chinese and i have to look at the image and type chinese

I don't know chinese ,so i 'm looking for the list that contains all chinese characters that can be used for verificartion code

so that i can bypass the chinese verification code (i will look at the list and choose the character which most like the character in the image)

it takes long time so i want to ask the exact list of all the characters that possible to be used for verificartion code

i think the list of all characters that we can type in windows is enough ,does anybody has the exact list of all characters used in windows ?

Thanks

There's thousands, what are you going to do with the list? Looking over it quickly won't work - too many are similar, and the characters used for verification are distorted. 

Your best bet is to either post somewhere like here and hope someone replies quickly enough, or try copying them into a site with handwriting recognition like http://www.nciku.com/

• Like 1

Thank you two  the helps, ^^ i wonder how chinese can type such 10,000 characters by a keyboards ?

i just want to ask for a list that default windows keyboard supported :) (in control panel=> languages settings)

If you dont mind please tell me :by default ,By default ,when settings language input to chinese (PRC) ,do windows support those 10,000 chars ? or only a little part of them ?

Thanks again ^^

Yes, windows supports all those 10,000 chars and more.  You type them with what is called an Input Method Editor (IME).  This lets you type in the pronunciation for the character and it then shows a list of characters that match the pronunciation.  There are also more intelligent ones that work on entire sentences.

For example on Win 7, in Control Panel -> Region and Language settings -> Keyboards and Languages -> Change Keyboards if you install the Chinese Simplified Pinyin IME, then when you type 'de' you should see 的 得 德 (and others) appear as a list of characters to choose from.