Chinese-Forums

How do I know if I passed the TOCFL exam?

Candace

• New Members

Hello,

I'm currently a senior in high school and I'm applying to NTU as an international student, the problem is though if I want to do a program that requires Chinese proficiency requirements I need certification that I passed the TOCFL exam. I took it during my sophomore year and my teacher said that I had passed the exam but I got no certificate of any kind, I received a picture dictionary but that's it. Does anyone know if there's some online system that can trace back my exam results? My chinese teacher was fired last year so I have no way of contacting her now and the school doesn't keep records of any kind for these exams. Any kind of help would be much appreciated. Thank you

This is the official website: http://www.sc-top.org.tw/english/eng_index.php

On the lower right, there's a link that says "View your test result 2009-2013". If you actually registered an account yourself, you should be able to log in. Or you can try to retrieve your password.

You can also try to contact SC-TOP by phone or email.