Chinese-Forums

《西遊記》和 〈小〉六〈小〉齡童

runner

Hi,

I've been watching the TV version of Journey to the West, both the original 25 episodes and the further 16, but not the 後傳. Love it :clap

I have recently been learning a little about the 齡童 family (ha ha). What I am really asking you is the following:

1) I've been told that 六齡童 starred in a movie version of Journey in the 1960s. Would love to get a hold of this on VCD (or maybe DVD).

2) Aside from what I've mentioned so far can anyone tell me of any other films, tv shows/series, etc. of Journey with 孫悟空 played by 六齡童,小六齡童,or 六小齡童?

3) Where might I get a poster or some sort of large photo of the characters in the original series? I've seen some cool photos in books.

I know 六小齡童 has recently come out with a book. I also know there are plenty of websites with decent information. At the moment I am basically just looking for the above three items. Thank you.

For the US, there is on DVD:

Part 1, US DVD

Part 2, US DVD

Also this version you might be able to order outside the US:

part 1

Not sure, but this might be part 2 of the same version on vcd:

part 2

Just this morning, I came across this on another forum. I don't know anything about the retailer, but they are pricey:

http://www.a1vcd.com/vcd/SE9036.shtml

http://www.a1vcd.com/vcd/SE9037.shtml