Chinese-Forums

Looking for mp3 for 随它吧 from Disney's 冰雪大冒险

trisha2766

My daughter is obsessed with this movie ('Frozen' in English) and the song 随它吧 (Let It Go).  I'm not too fond of Disney princesses but if I can find a way to use it as an opportunity for her to learn more Mandarin I might as well.

I saw where the movie was released in China earlier this month and the Chinese version of the song is on YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHvjwVX_FUM

Unfortunately my computer is too old and not working well enough for me to download the video and get the mp3 from it.  I did a search for it and see some results which look like they have links to download the mp3.  However, I worry about the safety of downloading mp3's from web sites in general, especially one written in Chinese, where I may not catch something subtle like I would in English, that might alert me that I might download a virus or worm or something like that also. 

If anyone can help me find a safe site to download it from, or can extract the mp3 themselves that would be highly appreciated.  Maybe someday when I have a newer computer I can return the favor or help someone else. 

(I have questions about the China version of the movie too, but I'll ask that in the Movie section)

By trisha2766

My daughter is obsessed with this movie ('Frozen' in English) and the song 随它吧 (Let It Go).  I'm not too fond of Disney princesses but if I can find a way to use it as an opportunity for her to learn more Mandarin I might as well.

I saw where the movie was released in China earlier this month and the Chinese version of the song is on YouTube: 

Unfortunately my computer is too old and not working well enough for me to download the video and get the mp3 from it.  I did a search for it and see some results which look like they have links to download the mp3.  However, I worry about the safety of downloading mp3's from web sites in general, especially one written in Chinese, where I may not catch something subtle like I would in English, that might alert me that I might download a virus or worm or something like that also. 

If anyone can help me find a safe site to download it from, or can extract the mp3 themselves that would be highly appreciated.  Maybe someday when I have a newer computer I can return the favor or help someone else. 

(I have questions about the China version of the movie too, but I'll ask that in the Movie section)

Hi, trisha2766.  I have uploaded a rar file which include 姚贝娜-随它吧.mp3, the lyric, and the bilingual subtitle of <Frozen>. 

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgymimO , you just have to go into this link and click a button at the upper right corner named 下载(7.56M).

I hope it works and helpful.

P.s  the subtitle is download from http://www.shooter.cn/xml/sub/259/259029.xml

I don't know what you mean by your computer being too old to download the movie, but try this site http://www.clipconverter.cc/ You just copy and paste the youtube link and it can download the video as an MP4 for the video or MP3 if you just want the audio. 

wuseng - Thanks!  I got it, it worked fine!

Amanda - I used to have software on my computer to download from YouTube but after a while it just stopped working, tried everything.  My computer is pretty old though and some other things don't work anymore so I've always figured that was why I couldn't that soft ware to work either.  And thanks, I tried out that site too and was able to download a couple of things. 

skylee - I tried that one out too and it looked like it saved the file but I couldn't find it anywhere on my computer.