Chinese-Forums

Design

madizi

I don't know if this belongs here, but I have complaint about new design. It sucks! Sorry that I've chosen such words, but it's true. Old forum's design was more warm, good looking and had many round lines. This one looks too sharp and dark blue color just reinforces this feeling. Is this gonna stay forever? Sorry but I'm not familiar with all changes around here, so there's maybe something that I've missed............

And now something completely different. :) Just wanted to say that I appreciate all your efforts in managing this forum. It's really good place to exchange information. It gives to internet a function that was meant for it from beginning -- exchange of information. And on this board it is done very well!!

Ma

I know at least a few people aren't happy with the design. Let me know what you think. There are still a few things to do (bringing back the monkey, for example).

However, I do remember people telling me they didn't like the original design as well . . .

Thanks for your comments about the board - and as always my thanks to those who contribute.

Roddy

Gougou said:

I also didn't like the design in the beginning (yeah, always sad to part with something old...), but quite got used to it by now... Maybe you will, too, madizi?

Of course I used to it, but still don't like it. As I said above, I don't like design. But on the other hand have this new forum some more advanced functions.

So, decrease in design, increase in functionality. :mrgreen: