Chinese-Forums

Movie Scripts

mr.kylelong

Hey all,

Where does everyone find movie scripts?  I've tried searching for 剧本 and 文字 after whatever movie I'm looking for into a search engine.  No luck.

I know most movies have subtitles but it would be nice to study chunks ahead of time all together instead of having to pause the movie every second to check out the subs.

I searched but couldn't find another topic asking this question.  If there is one, please direct me to it.

Thanks!!

• Like 1

If you do find any you're looking for, it'd be great if you posted about them - link to the subtitles, any vocab lists you generate, comments on what you found hard, any questions you still have...

• 2 years later...
  • New Members

Sadly shooter.cn now is redirected to what looks like gaming software.

I am trying to find the Mandarin script (with English) for Journey to the West: Conquering the Demons. Looked online with no success. Some sites have multiple threats and avoided those thanks to Norton's safeweb site.

Does anyone have the script? Or know of a safe place to find it. I have the script for two other movies (Crouching Tiger, and Kung Fu Panda 1).

• 3 weeks later...