Chinese-Forums

10 images show, others become links

Hofmann

Check this out.

http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/blog/25/entry-567-handwriting-the-minimum-requirements-part-1/

I think I complained long ago that images couldn't be shown in posts, and it was because people were stealing bandwidth, but that got solved. It seems now 10 images are allowed, while the others become links. Any way we can remove this limit?

I've increased the limit to 40, which is enough for images in that post.  Roddy might come along with a better solution (attaching the images to the post and displaying them inline), but he's on holiday over Easter, so that will have to wait.

Incidentally, I would highly encourage you to make that a post rather than a blog.  I don't know how many other people read the blogs, but I know I probably wouldn't have seen that post if you hadn't mentioned it here.

The blogs are a problem - they get very little use, and when people do want to use them it's often in a sudden fit of enthusiasm which doesn't last, or to promote their QQ group, Chinese school, etc. Chances are they'll get folded into the rest of the site at some point, so it'd make more sense to use the forums where possible.