Chinese-Forums

HSK3 Writing Vocab List?

Rob22

• New Members

I want to take the HSK3 next month, I have the list of 600 words you need to learn and can read most of them, but I can't write many. I want to know if anyone has a list of words for HSK 3 that you need to be able to write in the last part of the exam. Normally they are simple words but I would love to know which ones are most common so I could learn them quickly!! Thanks

• Like 1

In this thread you can see that some characters that people had to write in past tests included

工 (工作)

开 (离开)

在 (现在)

白 (明白)

So I think you can concentrate on the really common and simple characters and leave out the more complex characters.

You could start with the HSK1 vocabulary list, and if you already know how to write most of them, go on to the simpler characters (fewer strokes) of the HSK2 vocabulary list.

(But, I have no official information so I can't tell you for sure what they will test you on... )

edit: for instance, in the HSK1 list, you can see

电脑

电视

电影

Well, I wouldn't bother trying to remember 脑 or 影 but I would take care to learn to write 电.

• Like 2