Chinese-Forums

'Lucky' Gold Mobile Numbers

sharmix6

• New Members

I'm considering investing in a 'gold' mobile phone number for resale. I've been told certain numbers attract a high price in the Asian market, specifically those with the number 8. I've read up a little on lucky and unlucky numbers for this market but I'm not sure how these would work in combination/sequence. I'm from australia, so the sequence of digits would be 04** *** ***. So for example I've found a number for sale the asking price is $500 which is 0488 800 016. I've read that the combination 1+6+8 = 168 which is a 'magic' lucky number. Would the 0's in the 800016 part cancel out, making it ad up to 168? What other advice can you give me regarding the selection of a profitable number? Thanks!

I'm considering investing in a 'gold' mobile phone number for resale

In this sentence, I think the quotes need to be around 'investing', not around gold.

What other advice can you give me regarding the selection of a profitable number?

Don't invest in this.  The people making the money here are the ones selling you a phone number for $500.

For instance, have you given any thought as to how and to who you will sell this number to?  If you could easily sell it today for a large profit over $500, why would someone sell it to you at $500 instead of selling it to someone else for the larger profit.