Chinese-Forums

Beijing Chinese-Forums Meet-Up 2014

ChTTay

• 1 month later...

so what about for example a drink in Sanlitun this Saturday, potentially followed by some 北京菜?

If everyone is busy, an alternative time suggestion would help.

As we did 鼓楼 last time, maybe Sanlitun would be a good next step?

Push it back a week then. I'd like to see you two this time. Swell the group to a nice 6.

Especially as Roddy is claiming 7 attendees at the "London" meet up ... Even if one of those number was a one on one in Scotland!

Ok, Saturday the 30th it is. Meet at the Local at 18:00 for drinks and I suggest we go to 红炉 (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g294212-d2525969-Reviews-Honglu_Red_Stove_Beijing_Restaurant-Beijing.html) afterwards for dinner, they have very good 北京菜 at an affordable price and are very close.

At least that they will never get in London!

General agreement? Any splitters?

So, we have the Core group from last time, of Thrice12, ChTTAT, Demonic Duck and myself.

Thyson in? What about others? If we ask random foreigners in the bar to sign up to Chinese forums, do they count towards the headcount?

Tried opening it but some annoying person keeps talking whenever the website is open, so will give this a miss. We will look for someone else to drink little cocktails out of tiny glasses with strawberrie hats instead.