Chinese-Forums

Skritter's Android beta and free weeks

roddy

I know this has already been mentioned in other Skritter topics, but Olle sent out an email in the last couple of days with an extra, non-forums related, offer. 

Anyway, for those of you who haven't noticed, write-characters app and website Skritter has recently released a testing version of its long-awaited Android app. If you're keen to try it out, sit down and read the instructions here. Then follow them. And if you're new to Skritter, you can get three weeks free with the code 'androidbeta3w'.

It might make sense to keep comments on the Android app in here if possible. Although actually Skritter has set up a specific place for you to do that.

I have joined the android beta testing community and have been trying it out for the past few days. I have been leaving my comments on the beta tester community page,

I will say here that I am hooked, even though there are some problems and I am sure they will be sorted, I really like the whole approach and feel it will be a worthwhile addition to my learning tools.

It's meant to have a long way to go. That's why they're asking everyone to help test it.... 

Glad you're enjoying it, Shelley. I remember getting totally hooked on Skritter when I first discovered it. Very game-like. 

I just signed up for the Beta, I'll see if I can provide any feedback after use. Though I am surprised to see that Skritter itself is on GitHub, considering that if I encounter an issue I may even see if I can just fix it myself.