Chinese-Forums

HSK Results released! But can't view them? Help!

Geoff

Hi,

The HSK Results have been released today and I know people in cities near me, around Britain, have received their results.  However, when I type in my HSK Admission ticket number and my name it just loads and then shows me the same page with only the 'Code' line empty (where you write in 4 digit number to prove you're human).  I've read that people from past posts in this forum saying that they received a message saying that their results haven't been released but just nothing happens for me.  I've also seen that it can depend on how you enter your name i.e write your surname to begin and then your first name.  Tried this and still to no effect.  So if you have any other way that I could try or even if you were successful with just the apparently normal way of entering your 'HSK Admission ticket number and name' that would be great to know.  I wouldn't mind if there was some sort of message so I knew that I was at least in the system!  

Have I done something wrong? (and it's for HSK1)

Thanks in advance :) 

Try to log out if you are logged in, and then try entering your information as a guest.

The online system isn't 100% bug-free.  When I got my results last month, some of my friends were unable to access theirs.

• Like 1

I tried logging in but I registered at the test centre so my details for the exam aren't online although I now have created an account.  

The guest is mainly how I've tried to access it but hasn't worked yet.  Even trying to access the 'Score Release Progress' doesn't load despite trying Firefox and Internet Explorer (above IE6).  I will PM you Basil and if anyone else wants to try even see if the 'Score Release Progress' loads for them would be helpful: http://www.chinesetest.cn/goChengjijindu.do

As you probably have all been on a similar position of waiting on the online results, I would rather not want to wait so many weeks for the post if it's just a browser issue! 

Geoff, no...they were never able to view their results online.  So they only got their results when the certificates were handed out.

Some experienced the 'system busy' error, others just saw a blank section where the results were supposed to be.

It could be that they are still inputting the information though.  I received my HSKK results almost a day after my HSK results.  At that time, when I was searching for the HSKK results I was only presented with the blank page (as opposed to the 'system busy' error).

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Thought I would give the update to when I received my results just for any future searches that anyone might happen to make regarding HSK Results :)

Funny thing is, I sat the HSK 1 in June and the HSK 2 in July.  My HSK 1 results still haven't came through but I sat the HSK 2 on July 13th and they have came today online on August 14th.  And I have thankfully, passed :D With 86 for 听力 and 92 for 阅读.  So 178 altogether.

In summary, from the looks of my experience and others, it's a hit or miss if you're going to receive your results online or not.  My results for HSK 1 still haven't been sent after 8 weeks so I hope to all who are waiting that you are one of the lucky ones! 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I think I may be having a similar issue. I took both HSK 4 and HSKK Intermediate on 6 December 2014, and was able to see my HSK results online yesterday (6 January 2015). However, as of today (7 Jan), there is still no trace of my HSKK results. In fact when I type in my (correct!) HSKK admission number, my name and the code, all I am getting is "你输入的准考证号有误,请重新输入!", which is clearly wrong as all the data are definitely correct. I wonder if I should simply be more patient, wait a few more days, and try again.

Has anyone experienced a similar thing?

Hey,

I also took the HSK 4 on Dec. 06 and am able to see my results (pased :D).

Lets try this:

use this link: http://www.chinesetest.cn/ChangeLan.do?languge=en

In the middle where you can choose between "Score" and "Score Reports" click on "Score"

Enter your Ticket No.: probably starting with H4. . . . lots of numbers.

Enter your Name: Surname, Name

Enter the Code

that worked for me, hope it helps you too.

Ariana

Hi Ariana,

Many thanks - yes, this is how I was able to check my HSK results, which are indeed there (as per my earlier post). However, I am trying the identical way of checking my HSKK results, and failing! I have tried all of "name surname", "name, surname", "surname name" and "surname, name" and none of those are working. The ticket number and the captcha code are correct.

Regards,

Piotr

• 5 years later...
  • New Members

Hi There! 

actually I had the same problem like my result wasn't showing first and the same page was showing to me with just different codes but I've found the solution actually I was typing wrong ticket no. and maybe people are doing the same like me or maybe they have another problem... 

on the top right there is your ticket no starting from ( H.... use that numbers and also Type H in capital... don't copy it ...type all the numbers by yourself and type your name and code then click on enquiry... and your result will be shown~ I hope my bad experience will help someone here! and may y'all stay happy! :) 

• 5 months later...
  • New Members

Hi! 

I've had the same problem, with the message "你输入的准考证号有误,请重新输入!" popping up each time I tried to check my scores.

(which is why I desperately looked up why I couldn't view my results and ended up here yesterday.) 

It turns out the test results had not come out by then! 

I'd mistaken the date and thought the scores were released yesterday. I could view them today.

I think the Chinese version of the website shows the same message (that your admission number is incorrect) even though it IS correct, but cannot show the results for other reasons. 

Hope this helps anyone who bumps into the same problem!