Chinese-Forums

help me find a chinese OST please?

babyburger

• New Members

Hello all! I could use some help finding some chinese music from a series I watched when I was a kid..  It's the soundtrack here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heaven_Sword_and_Dragon_Saber_%282000_TV_series%29#Soundtrack

I have only managed to find the theme song by myself (the first one of the soundtrack list), but I am unable to find the other ones by myself.  The problem is that I can only speak Cantonese, but can't read or write...  I have tried Baidu on recommendation, but my country seems to be blocked from viewing/downloading anything from that site.  I really like some of the background music in the series and would love it if someone could help me out! 

• New Members

Thank you very much!  That worked for me!  :)  Unfortunately, it only contained one of the ost I'm looking for..  If it's not even listed on wikipedia, it's probably pointless to continue looking for it.

For those who are interested in it anyway; two of the ost's I'm looking for can be heard here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrcqs1_the-heaven-sword-and-the-dragon-sabre-2000-ep13_shortfilms

First @ 9:58

second @ 13:34

Chances are very slim anyone is gonna know them or be able to find them I'm afraid.  Thank you anyway, skylee.  :)