Chinese-Forums

(Baidu Account)Need help to type in Chinese verification code,Please...?

jabavox

• 1 month later...

This topic is generating a lot of bounced notification messages - I'm going to delete all subscriptions, if you actually want to follow the topic please resubscribe (see the 'follow topic' button at top right) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I need help with creating a  pan baidu account. I can't finish it because of the verification code I tried to use my  own number but it seems that pan baidu can't send a verification code to my phone. So I already created a  qq acount and Pan baidu wants to bind that account, and still it needs a sms number for verification code. So I search for people who can finish my  registration and it seems this is the best place for that. I see that the people here take their time and efforts to help others have their account finished and I was hoping if you could also help me if it's convenient for you. Here is the binding account that needs verification code 

http://passport.baidu.com/phoenix/account/bind?mkey=1d77c34417a9edab689388f75ef6b206 

It seems this link will most likely  to expire you could just pm me so I could just try to re upload it or just pm me to give you the actual qq account and password for activitation.

Please help and thank in advance for those who will be considerate to look upon my problem. 

• 2 months later...