Chinese-Forums

Chinese language songs on YouTube

studychinese

Post Chinese Language songs that you found on YouTube. Give title, and explain why it is good. Embed into the page if possible. Just include a link if not.

I will go first -

Title: 青花瓷 (QINGHUACI) by 周杰伦 (ZHOU JIELUN)

Why it is good: Nice, soulful song with a great promotion video. I thought that the promotion video contained footage from a film, but the footage was made especially for the PV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrUy1rcQ5iA

Can a mod possibly clean this up? The thread doesn't work if people are just commenting and not posting YouTube videos.

Having been to China on many occasions I am aware that some people are unable to access YouTube. This thread is for people that can access YouTube whether they are in China or not.

Ok, no need to take it so hard.

You might have mentioned it in your first post and then it would have been clear you understood. I was only trying to help.

Start an other thread ( they don't cost anything) stating that you don't want comments and that you understand about the problems some people have with YouTube.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBbNkOIl59Y

心願便利貼 by 元若藍&吳忠明

It's from the Taiwanese idol drama Fated to Love You. I've been watching it in Mandarin and Cantonese and have heard it so many times that I can't get it out of my head.

I especially like the bit "ba ni de tao yan". Sorry on sheety Linux and can't get the Chinese input to work.

Kobo.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...