Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Applications/Results - 2015

mazi

You can now - but if it's information that would be useful or interesting for other people, please keep it in public and in English. And don't forget to look at other parts of our site, we have loads of useful content. 

• New Members

Hello people,

I am new here (although I have been reading the forum for quite a while now...). First of all I would like to thank you for all the information you have posted here, it is really helpful. 

Kosame, I have applied through the same channel and my name was on the list published on the 15.07. Would you be so kind to tell us what country are you from? I really think the Spanish fiesta-siesta postal services will give me a real bad headache. 

Thank you. 

@oogz ME TOO!!! I'm so excited!!

Ms Guan has asked for my mailing address to send my materials. I'm supposing this is a good sign. :)

EDIT: @kjasin87 You'd want to contact Ms. Guan.  Contacts are all here: http://www.sino-education.org/english/contactus.htm

I didn't realize she emailed me and actually called first and she did answer.

'murica lolol

My god now my only stressor is "did I get it for what I applied for?" I'll go regardless, but I sure do prefer cold weather!!

Seriously though I feel so much better to probably not have to consider going on my own dime anymore. But I'll celebrate in full when I have my packet of documents and I see what i got exactly.