Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Applications/Results - 2015

mazi

Same here. I am an American too that has not received an email or call from her. If anyone can give out her email, that would be very helpful. She is not picking up her phone which is 202-243-1164

I got the email from Ms. Guan Xin as well.

She said I got accepted to BNU which was the one I least expected to get. Mostly because the only pre-admission letter I was able to get in time was for Shanghai International Studies University. BNU was my second choice uni, first being Ocean University in Qingdao, third was SISU. I guess the pre-admission letters aren't as important as we thought!

Since I've been in Qingdao for a year already it would have been nice to stay there, but I'm not complaining! I've really enjoyed Beijing from the few visits I've had there.

Good luck to everyone

• Like 1

@wei wuji 

It would be useless to call CHED right now, I don't think they'd have the info from the embassy. 

Try calling the Chinese embassy, and look for Ms. Elena Wu. Contact details of the embassy is in their website :)  :)

@kjasin87 Ms Guan's email is guanxin@sino-education.org

I emailed Ms Guan earlier today to ask if I got what I applied for (2 year language program at Anshan Normal University) and she confirmed!

So excited :)

• Like 1

@KJasin87 My application arrived the day of the deadline on April 1st so I wouldn't worry about that affecting your results too much

@DongLian Wow 2 years, congrats! I didn't even think about trying for 2 cause I figured it'd be easier to get 1...also I might want to be in a different city next year. Guess I'll just go through the process again next year if I want to study more (woo...)

So far from what I ready the only way to confirm that you haven't been accepted is not being on the scholarship list or just not getting the e-mail/package/call?

Still no information in Poland, on the embassy website they said in previous years they had the time to July 31st.