Chinese-Forums

'charges' and 'modified to SHA'

Kenny同志

quote removed.

This text is from the interface of an online banking system.

Does ’Charges' values' refer to the amounts in the invoices? I think it does but I am not very sure.

Also what does the second sentence mean exactly? I know what it literally means but could somebody explain to me the technical details?

Thank you very much.

Note: Please don't quote the text. And please understand that I may remove the quote later.

Without seeing the whole thing, I'd guess that the first sentence means that somewhere on the invoice, there is some field labelled 'Charges', and it has a value, and that these particular invoices have values that are different from other invoices, or perhaps different from each other. The 'Charges' field would not be the same as the 'Total' field or whatever they label it. The second sentence refers to another field, but it doesn't say which, so presumably it's clear from the context, and that field contains various codes to faciitate processing, and the code for this kind of invoice is SHA.