Chinese-Forums

perspective of the foreign teacher who come china ,from chinese student

levon

• New Members

good evening everyone ,hello everyone ,my name is levon wei and i come from chongqing .maybe you know it ?famous for hot pot ,mountain , and so on . well ,forget it , cause i wanna show you my webside .

in fact , i have the greatest foreign teacher . his name is camder, and i expecting if you wanna teach in china become foreign teacher , well , then you should learn from camder . so i make the blog post about the advantage , disadvantage foreign teacher have . although i dont post his picture , camder the best one.

if you read the blog , have some question , you can ask me here or inside blog comment table . i definitely answer .

thats all

https://mypreciouschinar.wordpress.com/2015/05/01/%EF%BD%86%EF%BD%8F%EF%BD%92%EF%BD%85%EF%BD%89%EF%BD%87%EF%BD%8E-teacher/

• 2 months later...

The other blog posts and associated twitter account are worth a look. Particularly liked the bit where he wished the Communist Party candidate for Glasgow North West good luck in the May elections....