Chinese-Forums

Looking for popular magazines, websites, bloggers in China that write about food, health

svanboekel

• New Members

Hello,

I am doing research on the populairty of European food products in China.

Therefor I need to know the magazines, people that write about food and health.

But it is very difficult to find these bloggers, websites, magazines when you look at search engines in the Netherlands.

Can you give me examples of websites etc?

Thank you!

But it is very difficult to find these bloggers, websites, magazines when you look at search engines in the Netherlands.

uh I didn't know the Netherlands had a Great Firewall of their own.

(Or do you mean that you don't read or write Chinese? if so I advise you to pay for professional help if you want a serious study.)

I meant, assuming you get a list of such websites, they will be in Chinese.

How will you study the popularity of European food products from those websites?

Will you be relying on Google translate?

• 8 months later...

Recycling this post; I'd like to know of any consistently good Chinese food blogs in the similar style of the English language ones like rasamalysia.com, where a food obsessed person regularly post picture-rich articles about food with recipes. Anyone here following such blogs?

Hi Svanboekel, I think the best thing you can do is to first create a WeChat account, then start finding accounts with lots of followers that publish regularly about food and health. I am not following any of such accounts though, anyone else in this forum has recommendations?