Chinese-Forums

Chinese Yuwen Textbooks grade 1 to 12 Download

Qiaonansen

Greetings Folks,

I'm trying to download a full set of Yuwen textbooks from grade 1 on. They used to be available at the link below. However, it seems that they are no longer available at that site. Does anyone know where I might be able to find these?

http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/45397-eh-resources-of-how-to-learn-chinese-with-textbooks-of-primary-school-and-middle-school-eh-in-order/

edelweis,

Where are you downloading from? It doesn't work for me. The only thing it let's me download is an .exe file, which is a program that likely contains some bloat or malware. Not sure I want to install that.

Please advise.

Thanks for your help. It just isn't happening for me. Would someone here mind putting the zip file in a dropbox and sending me the link? Or, post the link here for a day until I get them downloaded?

Regards,

Jonathan

When it asks whether you want fast or regular download, click on regular (普通) on the right side.

Fast download requires installing a program, regular download just goes through your web browser.

post-30468-0-22229300-1431970630_thumb.png

Sorry folks, I deleted the file. The textbooks are available on the PEP website, and I have no use for the rest.

But I'm sure Qiaonansen won't mind

putting the zip file in a dropbox

since he finally downloaded the file.

[edit]I mean, of course, that I deleted the downloaded file from my own computer only.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Messidor, that would be great. Please upload if posible.

Thank you very much

I'll have time the day after tomorrow and it'll take some time to download the books and try to upload(if I fail I'll have to consider the email again ...)

will it be OK with you guys ?

• Like 1

I forgot to confirm... are the textbooks you want the People's Education Press 's version? there are quite a few versions of 语文 textbooks in China, say the 苏教版(version used in Jiangsu procince) and 粤教版(used in Guangdong province). PEP version is the "national" one...

• Like 1

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0dJcSo

the PEP version: primary school ---- 12 textbooks + 12 videos (in 6 files) ;  middle school ---- 6 textbooks ; senior school ---- 5 textbooks + 13 books for reading. also several SWFs teaching basic pronunciation

there's also a file of 12 primary school textbooks in Jiangsu Province version

• Like 2

@messidor, thank you for posting these files. I am located outside of mainland China, and unfortunately the download speed is quite slow. If you can keep the files available for a little while, that would be great. (At the current speed, it will take multiple days for me to download all the files).

Thanks!