Chinese-Forums

Teaching English in China with Criminal Record?

Rapture93

Hahahaha, yes, I imagine that would be A-OK.  :P

Nay, my plans are still nebulous, so I will not need to be overly concerned for a few more weeks. I was just asking in case anybody knew or had experience. I was actually primarily interested in the original poster and whether his misdemeanor effected it, or if anybody had a similar situation since I didn't expect anybody to be able to comment on the specific type of misdemeanor. 

Hahahaha, yes, I imagine that would be A-OK. :P

Nay, my plans are still nebulous, so I will not need to be overly concerned for a few more weeks. I was just asking in case anybody knew or had experience. I was actually primarily interested in the original poster and whether his misdemeanor effected it, or if anybody had a similar situation since I didn't expect anybody to be able to comment on the specific type of misdemeanor.

nobody would really know until it actually happens. And to assume a favourable outcome in his case would apply similarly to other people would be stretching things when it comes to China.