Chinese-Forums

Where is the Members tab?

Yang2Gui3zi

The Help Topic: Members says, in its first two sentences:

The member list contains a list of all members of the community. To access it, click the "Members" tab at the top of any page.

I cannot find the Members tab at the top of any Chinese-forums page.  What I see at the top of a page looks like the .png image file attached to this post:

post-11516-0-19194000-1434686167_thumb.png

In that page header I see tabs labelled Home, Forum, Blogs, New, Best, Followed, and Contact. There are also icons that hyperlink to Messenger, Notifications, Log Out, a drop-down menu for my username, a search box, and a settings cog icon for the search box.  There is no tab labelled Members.

Would you please tell me where to find the Members tab?  If the Members tab has been discontinued, would you tell me how I get to the list of all members?  And would you also please ask some administrator to update the Help Topic: Members?

With thanks in advance,

Yang2Gui3zi (洋鬼子)

We have a help topic? I've never seen that before. Where'd you find it?  :shock:

We don't make the memberlist accessible - it's hard to see why anyone would want it, unless they're trying to pm everyone on the board, which we don't want them to do. You can search for members by username - in the Search box at the top of the page click the grey 'Google' box to get a drop-down menu, then select members. 

But there's no reason I can see we'd want to make a list of all members available. It's also not that useful - a fraction of people on that list are currently active, and many are spam accounts, dormant, or empty of any info bar a username and an email address (and you wouldn't be able to see the email address). 

If you let me know why you want it I'll see if I can help though. 

Also, it looks like you have two old accounts, one with a few posts in - let me know if you want to merge them.