Chinese-Forums

absolute best place to camp in China (2 days)

Wahed

j汉语:

中国野营最好的地方(两天)

你们知道在中国哪儿是做好的野营地方?2礼拜以后会有两天没有上课。我想离开北京或者留在北京去野营。我想去中国最好野营的地方。我不介意坐飞机去。只要我能去野营安全和非常好的地方。

如果可以我也想能去沙滩,爬山,起码,等等。这些地方是我现在查看的:

1. 天摸

好处:没有多人,能骑马,能sand sliding (用中文是什么?),能衰黑,能骑骆驼,没有危险动物 (蛇,等),安全

坏处:没有沙滩,不能沙滩

最好的地方是一个地方我能爬山,在沙滩游泳,没有危险动物,能野营

你们有什么建议吗?谢谢,你们!

(我也想一想坐子弹火车去那里坐飞机坐火车回去北京。。。)

English:

Do you all know where the best place to camp is in China. In two weeks I will have 2 days where I will have no class. I would like to leave Beijing (or stay in Beijing) and go camping. I would like to go the best place for camping in China. I have no problem flying to get there either. As long as I can go camping at a safe and very good camping spot.

If possible I would like to be able to go the beach, go hiking, ride horses, etc. Here is one place that I have looked at:

1. Tianmo

pro: secluded, can ride horses, can sand slide, sunbathing, ride camels, no dangerous animals, safe

con: no beaches, no hiking

2. ?

The best place would be somewhere I can go hiking then go swim at the beach with no dangerous animals and camping is possible.

Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

(I am also thinking about taking the bullet train there and riding the regular steam train on the way back...)