Chinese-Forums

Registration number of Chinese Kung Fu school

Martika

Dear whoever's reading this,

I could really use a little help asap :)

I recently came back from Dengfeng, China, where I studied traditional Kung Fu for two months. I enjoyed it so much and I still have so much more to learn, so I'm hoping on going back next month for another 2,5 months. I tried extending my visa while I was there, but some new rule prohibits the ambassy to extend foreign visa's(atleast in my case).

I had a X2(student) visa last time. Application was not accepted at first, but got accepted after providing two extra document. Now I've applied for the same visa, already with extra documents, but it didn't get accepted for now. They will grant me the visa if I hand over the training itenary of my last stay and the school's registration number. I contacted my master, but he has many registration numbers for different things for the school. He thinks he knows what I mean, but asked if I could be a bit more precise.

Does anyone know what registration number they need, what it's supposed to look like and maybe even what they call it in Chinese(Mandarin)?

Greetings from the Netherlands,

xx Martika

No idea, but at a guess it's going to be a business license number, or registration as a school with the education authorities. Any way you can ask the consulate? Or just get ALL the numbers from 师傅. 

I've asked the woman who is taking care of my visa and she knows the people at the ambassy. But she said pretty much the same: a registration number that verifies that the school had the authority to teach martial arts. I also talked about getting all the numbers, but shifu said he has a whole lot of them and it would take time and a lot of effort. He gave me the one he thought was the one they needed. So now I have to wait and see if they're satisfied with the extra documents or if I need to do anything else. Fingers crossed! ;)