Chinese-Forums

So i met this chinese girl when she was on vacation to san francisco from china for a month We hit it off and i really really like her. She wants to

bluemoonseller

So i met this chinese girl when she was on vacation to san francisco from china for a month

We hit it off and i really really like her. She wants to come to america again but, from her friends, they said re-entry to america has been really strict lately -If you get denied you cannot enter for 10 years. She was here 2/6-3/31 (don't have much receipt as she paid cash for everything).

What is a safe way to come to America legitmately for around 6 months?

She is 29 years old.

Thanks in advance. Godbless.

"So i met this chinese girl when she was on vacation to san francisco from china for a month We hit it off and i really really like her. She wants to"

What's with this topic title? :help

I would probably agree with Roddy. There is so much information for Chinese people wanting to go to the states. If she really can't (be bothered to) do it herself, there are agents who will take care of the whole thing for a fee.

• Like 1

I agree with others, let her do it herself, there's not much you can do from where you and you will know just how much she wants to come back by how much effort she will put in, then you can decide exactly what her interest in you is, friend or a ticket to a green card.

Basically I agree with the others. Let her contact the embassy in  China and sort out what is possible/needed. Many countries have an option to 'sponsor' a visa. For info on that contact the relevant authorities in your country. Usually the 'sponsoring' comes with some pitfalls such as liability. 

Reading between the lines, and assuming this post is legitimate, I don't think this problem concerns the embassy or a visa application. I suspect she already has a ten-year multiple-entry visa and is afraid she'll have a problem quickly entering again given her recent two-month stay.

(Nothing odd about that handle; there's probably someone over on ebay with it. It jokingly refers to someone who rarely makes a sale.)

Do they do that?  Deny people entry?  I just assumed that Chinese in America could do the Canada/Mexico visa run just like Americans in China do the Hong Kong visa run.  I have a friend working and living on the new 10 year tourist visa right now, I'll post if he ever gets denied entry and tell everyone how long it took.

Whether entering China or the U.S., a visa is no guaranty of entry. Regarding the U.S., there's the added complication that the visa itself does not state the permitted length of stay. The immigration official sets the stay each time you enter.

What you can do: keep in touch with her, let her know you'd really like to see her again, invite her to come over again and ask her what she needs for that that you can help with (invitation, hotel reservation, whatever).

What she can do: arrange the rest of it. As roddy says, if she's 29 she is old and wise enough to figure out that stuff for herself. If she doesn't make that effort, that means she's actually not that interested in coming.

And don't send her money for a plane ticket or a sick mother or things like that. Probably unnecessary to say so, but just in case.

Good luck, I hope things work out well for you!

Or alternatively, there's candleforlove.com - that's a forum dedicated to bringing partners from China to the US - they'll have more experience than we ever will. Most of us are trying to get INTO China. 

• Like 2

@889 Reading between the lines, and assuming this post is legitimate, I don't think this problem concerns the embassy or a visa application. I suspect she already has a ten-year multiple-entry visa and is afraid she'll have a problem quickly entering again given her recent two-month stay.

(Nothing odd about that handle; there's probably someone over on ebay with it. It jokingly refers to someone who rarely makes a sale.)

Your right. Denial for 10 years is a pretty scary thing.

Thank you all for your input and suggestions. Have a great day.