Chinese-Forums

1996悠长假期 best TV drama you will ever see.

Quest

I just rewatched this all time classic Japanese TV drama <<Long Vacation>> (悠长假期) made in 1996. It can be downloaded here (2GB):

http://down.btchina.net:8080/torrents/68575.torrent

after you install the Bittorrent client, which can be downloaded here:

http://ei.kefro.st/projects/btclient/

It is in Japanese with Chinese subtitles. As people who watched it would know, this drama is absolutely one of the bestest if not the bestest drama series out there. If you can understand Chinese subtitles and have enough bandwidth to download 2GB of video files, then download it now! You won't regret it, I promise.

Ohh, I saw that back in high school when I was still studying Japanese. For a TV drama, it's pretty good. They showed it on the international channel we had in Dallas at the time. Right after "Long Vacation" ended they showed one called "Age, 35" about being, you guessed it, age 35 (and cheating on your husband). It wasn't nearly as entertaining though. :(

I'm also watching Long Vacation. Japanese spoken with English subs.

I'm currently at ep 7. The serie is quite good. The idea of a man falling for an older woman. I've watched Winter Sonata too but stopped halfway because it was getting boring. But I didn't understand a lot cos there were no subs and it was in Korean. The first part of the "Seasons dramas" Endless Love was better.