Chinese-Forums

HSK Level 6 Computer Exam

LamChungFan

Hey,

I want to ask anyone who's taken the computer-based-version of the HSK Level 6: in the listening section, for part 2 and part 3, (part 2 is the one with the interviews and part 3 is the one with the small anecdotes/stories), does the screen show all the related questions at once while the material is playing?
What I'm asking is, like, say "questions numbered 15 through 20 are based on the following interview," and then the computer plays the interview; in the meantime, does the computer screen show the multiple choices/answers for questions #15 through #20, or just #15?

• 5 years later...

Hello! 

I am planning to take HSK6 computer based. Can anyone confirm that during the listening session "The computer screen does show all the related questions to the audio segment..." as LamChungFan wrote back in 2015? 

I am trying to practice not reading the answer options while/before the listening part, but it's really difficult ... 

Thank you in advance for your help! 

The software will almost certainly be different from that of 6 years ago.

Try the practice exam using the "at home" online software: https://test.chinesetest.cn:36165/client.html

20 hours ago, bailing said:

I am trying to practice not reading the answer options while/before the listening part, but it's really difficult ... 

Why would you want to do that?

Thank you Mungouk, I will follow your suggestion.

26 minutes ago, mungouk said:
20 hours ago, bailing said:

Why would you want to do that?

I am just trying to practice memorising what I hear...